If you're searching for the perfect gift this is it! A personalized gift is the most thoughtful gift you can give. <3
H O W * T O * O R D E R:
1. Choose wood type maple (light wood) or walnut (dark wood).
2. Add the engraving info in the "special instructions to seller" box before checkout! Please add thelast name, first names, and established dateto the "specialinstructions to seller" box.
3. If you would like to purchase stands, oil, gift wrapping, hand written note, etc... you can purchase them individually from our store. Just add them to your cart before checkout!
S I Z E S:
The featured board is a LARGE MAPLE 12x16x1.5".
12x16x1.5" LARGE- Choose this size for an impressive board that can be used for display or for chopping and cutting!
10"x 14"x.75" MEDIUM - Standard cutting board size that provides a good amount of room to chop and also makes for an elegant display!
8"x12"x .75" SMALL - Designed with easy cabinet storage in mind!
A B O U T • T H I S • I T E M
• Custom Laser Engraved (permanently etched in the Wood) • Oiled with a food safe conditioning oil to preserve and protect • We Do Not Stain Our Cutting Boards. With us, you are always buying the real thing. Solid Exotic and Domestic Hard Wood.
D E L I V E R Y
• Orders are engraved within 3-5 business days. We always strive to be ahead of schedule. • Ships USPS from OK(center of USA!) with 1-3 Day Priority Mail Shipping • No invoice included in the packaging
E X T R A ' S
Serving Board - A serving board will allow you to carry hot plates or pans to the table on a 17" x 6" board.
Wrap- We wrap your board in High-End Wrapping Paper and put it in another box for shipping.
Stand- Our stands are designed specifically for the board size you purchase, they are a fit together stand that will put your board on display in the kitchen.
Conditioning Board Oil: Re-oiling your board is necessary, how often the oil is applied is based on use. We recommend every 3 weeks to a month(or after 5-7 washes) our board oil creation process has been through a lot of trials. we now use beeswax, food-safe mineral oil, and coconut oil in the perfect combination to absorb and last!
Q U E S T I O N S ? !
Designed to display on the engraved side and chop on the reverse Hand wash only, do not soak or submerge in water Monthly use ofConditioning Oil is recommended Handcrafted in the USA
If you have any other questions please message us for the fastest response. We take pride in helping customers to ensure they are receiving the slogan we live by"The Greatest Gift".