Real Estate Closing Gift - New Homeowners Gift Custom Engraved Cutting Board
Real Estate Closing Gift, New Homeowners Gift, Realtors add your Logo, Housewarming Gift, Real Estate Advertising
The perfect closing day gifts for realtors to give to their clients!
H O W * T O * O R D E R:
1. Choose the Wood Type & Size
2. Add the engraving info in the "Special Instructions to Seller" box at checkout! Please add the first names, Est. year, and realtor logo info. (Send your logo to us by the "MESSAGE US" icon at the bottom right of your screen or by email to email@example.com
3. If you would like to purchase display stands, oil, gift wrapping, handwritten note etc... you can purchase them individually from our store. Just add them to your cart before checkout!
S I Z E S:
The featured board is a LARGE WALNUT 12x16x1.5".
12x16x1.5" LARGE- Choose this size for an impressive board that can be used for display or for chopping and cutting!
10"x 14"x.75" MEDIUM - Standard cutting board size that provides a good amount of room to chop and also makes for an elegant display!
8"x12"x .75" SMALL - Designed with easy cabinet storage in mind!
A B O U T • T H I S • I T E M
• Custom Laser Engraved (permanently etched in the Wood)
• Oiled with a food safe conditioning oil to preserve and protect
• We Do Not Stain Our Cutting Boards. With us, you are always buying the real thing. Solid Exotic and Domestic Hard Wood.
D E L I V E R Y:
• Orders are engraved within 3-5 business days. We always strive to be ahead of schedule.
• Ships USPS from OK(center of USA!) with 1-3 Day Priority Mail Shipping
• No invoice included in the packaging
E X T R A ' S
Gift Wrap - We Wrap Our box in High-End Wrapping Paper(thick) and put it in another box for shipping. This Gives you the Option to Ship Directly to your Giftee with Perfect Presentation.
Stand: Our stands are designed specifically for the board size you purchase. It is a wooden stand that will put your board on display in the kitchen.
Conditioning Board Oil: Taking proper care of your board is essential to help extend the life of your Naked Wood Works product. Our special blend of oils will help protect the surface and appearance of your board for years to come. We recommend every 3 weeks to a month (or after 5-7 rinses). It is a food safe, wood preserving mix that seals the wood and also great to apply for upkeep!
If you're in the USA, you can plan on your board arriving in approximately 1 week or sooner from the time you place your order. If you have a certain deadline we are always happy to try to accommodate, just send us a message!
Q U E S T I O N S
If you have any other questions please message us. Someone from our customer service team will be more than happy to help!! We take pride in helping customers to ensure they are receiving the slogan we live by "The Greatest Gift"!
**Please keep in mind that our boards are made of wood, which is a natural product, and may contain small knots and other imperfections.**
***NOTE: Please double check your choices for any spelling, date, or grammatical errors. All TEXT will be directly copied and pasted into our program (with possible formatting changes).***