Personalized Wedding or Anniversary Cutting Board - The Greatest Wedding or Anniversary Gift!
This is our BEST SELLING BOARD!
H O W • T O • O R D E R:
1. Select Quantity and Size from the Menu located to the right of the photo.
2. At checkout, in the "special instructions to seller" section please provide:
A. LAST NAME AND FIRST NAMES
B. ESTABLISHED DATE
*Please add additional specifications in the "special instructions to seller" section as well*
S I Z E S
12x16x1.5 LARGE Featured board. Choose this size for an impressive and exquisite display piece that is functional.
10"x 14"x.75" MEDIUM - Standard cutting board size that provides a good amount of room to chop and also makes for an elegant display!
8"x12"x .75" SMALL - Designed with easy cabinet storage in mind!
A B O U T • T H I S • I T E M:
This beautifully crafted cutting board will last for years to come! It is finished with food safe oil for excellent protection. This dual-purpose cutting board is locally sourced in the U.S.A. One side of the board is used to slice and dice those special recipes in the kitchen and the other side of the board is a beautiful kitchen centerpiece!
D E T A I L S:
• Premium Top Grain Cutting Boards
• 2 Wood Types Available
• Handcrafted and engraved with our custom designs
• Our Boards are 3/4″ Thick and large is 1&1/2" thick
• One side can be used as a cutting board; the other side a charming addition to any home decor
• Conditioned with Coconut Oil mixture to ensure long-lasting durability
E X T R A ' S:
> Gift Wrap - We Wrap Our box in High End Wrapping Paper(thick) and put it in another box for shipping. This Gives you the Option to Ship Directly to your Giftee with Perfect Presentation.
>> Stand: Our stands are designed specifically for the board size you purchase, they are a wooden stand that will put your board on display in the kitchen.
>>> Handwritten Note: Simply type in the "note to seller" section what you would like to have beautifully handwritten and added to the package!
>>>> Board Oil: Re-oiling your board is necessary, how often the oil is applied is based on use. We recommend every 3 weeks to a month(or after 5-7 washes) our board oil creation process has been through a lot of trials. we now use beeswax, food-safe mineral oil, and coconut oil in the perfect combination to absorb and last!
T U R N - A R O U N D • T I M E:
If you have a certain deadline we are always happy to accommodate, just send us a message!
• Orders are engraved within 3-5 business days. We always strive to be ahead of schedule.
• Ships USPS from OK(center of USA!) with 1-3 Day Priority Mail Shipping
• No invoice included in the packaging
Q U E S T I O N S:
If you have any other questions please message us for the fastest response. We take pride in helping customers to ensure they are receiving the slogan we live by "The Greatest Gift".
CHECK OUT OUR SOCIAL MEDIA!
Check out the rest of the shop at Etsy.com/shop/nakedwoodenworks
**Please keep in mind that our boards are made of wood, which is a natural product, and may contain small knots and other imperfections.**
***NOTE: Please double check your choices for any spelling, date, or grammatical errors. All TEXT will be directly copied and pasted into our program (with possible formatting changes).***